Luxury Trulli with pool in Puglia
This property has been totally renovated using high standard materials, and refurbished with designer furnitureTrullo - Via Alberobello - Martina Franca
Trullo Bello is immersed into the rustic countryside of which Apulia is famous for, the olive groves which contrast beautifully with the red earth and the blue skies, located in close proximity to the charming city of Martina Franca.
This property with its traditional white walls and local limestone, lies on a plot of 9,300sqm, which includes a main house and a guesthouse of 30sqm.
The structure hosts up to 6+1 people and is comprised of a principal residence and a dependence with a master suite.
The well maintained external garden has a beautiful covered lounge area with an outdoor kitchen which is perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining, an extraordinary salt water swimming pool and a well equipped boccia area.
- Salt water pool 3,5 x 11m
- Lounge area 3,5 x 11m
- Tailor made outdoor kitchen incl. BBQ, gas stove, fridge & sink
- Designer furniture by Roda, Manutti and Tribu
- Wood burning pizza oven
- Boccia place, 3 x 11m
- Table tennis for outside
- Parking area 6 x 4 m
- Electric entrance gated area
The structure with its iconic cylindrical base and conical limestoned tiled roof, has been around for centuries in Puglia, through the oldest surviving properties dating back to the 16th century.
The property has been totally renovated using high standard materials, and refurbished with designer furniture. Every detail of the house, such as a small alcove used as a sofas area, windows openings that increase light, white walls left in their natural state, have been designed to make this house an exceptional residence for its inhabitants.
Designer furniture such as; Gervasoni, Poliform, Molteni, Cassina, Thonet, Vitra, Lambert, Ochio, Secto Design have been used throughout.
All the sleeping areas are equipped with under floor heating and air conditioning.
The main building includes:
- Designer kitchen equipped with GAGGENAU and BORA incl. 1 oven, 1 microwave, pleat warmer, induction cooking field, dishwasher, freezer & deep freezer
- Living area with a chimney fireplace
- Lounge TV area
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with Air-conditioning
- Tween bedroom with Air-conditioning
- Room with a sofa ( used as a single bed )
- Bathroom with shower
- Sat TV, Stereo, WIFI, Inside BOSE sound system
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Inside of the structure is equipped with underfloor heating
The Dependance includes:
- master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with Air-conditioning
- Exclusive use of the entire property for 6+1 people
- 24/7 assistance
- Cotton bed linen and towels
- Unlimited WiFi
- Private car park
Available on REQUEST, not included in the booking price
- Transfer service from the airport
- Private chef
The property situated in the heart of Valle d’Itria in a tranquil and peaceful area, at the end of a private road with a beautiful over to the old town of Martina Franca.
Valle d'Itria is the area of the “trulli par excellence” and here we find the most concentrated area of these iconic dwellings combined with an enchanting scenery, a gently undulating territory with hills rich with beauty.
Because of its stunning landscapes, the area is full of accommodation and gastronomic facilities, as well as being animated by numerous events throughout the year. Amongst the tourist attractions, the traditional historical centres; the only one of its kind is the vast historical centre of Martina Franca, where the traditional elements of the historical centres of the city mix beautifully with the Baroque architecture, creating an elegant and artistic context with great masterpieces of art; the historical centre of Locorotondo represents the characteristic houses with sloping roofs covered with chiancarelle called “cummerse” and the “lungomare” or the panoramic walk overlooking the picturesque valley.
- Airport: 86 km
- Beach: 28 km
- Restaurant: 4 km
- Supermarket: 4 km
- Pharmacy: 4 km
- Hospital: 4 km
- Station: 4 km
Extra Fees to pay upon arrival
- Weekly Fees: EUR 250
- Deposit: EUR 1000 with Credit Card
- Electricity: Included
- Child Bed (If Applicable): first set is for free
- Late Check-in (for arrivals between 20.00 and 23.00 hrs): EUR 50
License or registration number:
Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6
Via Alberobello - Martina Franca