Trulli Tra Pietre
Trulli Tra Pietre: Luxury Trulli with Private Pool
Trulli tra le Pietre is a large and luxurious trulli complex, arising on the hilled countryside in between Ceglie Messapica and Martina Franca, enriched by a unique infinity pool incurred in living rocksTrullo - Contrada Tarturiello - Ceglie Messapica
This gorgeous holiday home has been finely renovated fulfilling the conservative criteria of the original structure, resulting into a comfortable and luxurious villa that at the same time perfectly depicts an authentic Apulian country home.
Trulli tra le Pietre may welcome up to 9 guests, in 5 bedrooms, equipped with 5 bathrooms. The interiors have been equipped with prestigious furniture recalling an exquisite rustic theme.
The main body is subdivided in two areas. In the first area we find a gorgeous living room with a unique fireplace, sofa, armchairs, and a large LED TV screen; dining area; a fully furnished kitchen in living stone; a service bathroom with shower; a matrimonial suite with ensuite bathroom; a bedroom with a french double bed (1.40cm) with look over the pool area; a bedroom with two single beds (joinable if necessary); a furnished bathroom with bathtub, in service for the two bedroom.
The second area of the main body welcomes an additional living area with “living stone” furnished with a large couch and Led TV corner; a small corridor with a small sofa; a bedroom with two single beds with view over the Pool; a bathroom with shower in service for the double room; a matrimonial suite with ensuite bathroom and look over the pool.
The outdoor area, brought alive by an immense greenery and rich vegetation, further embellished by a wooden pavilion, with underneath a dining table with living stone seating covered in comfortable and soft cushions. Just a few meters the pavilion, we find a brick oven and BBQ allowing guests to dine in the open surrounded by Apulian nature.
The private pool, with a beach like effect entrance, is embraced by a well taken care off green grass, further embellished by various light points, beautifully set in living rocks, perfectly leveled up to create a secured area for the children with comfortable seatings half immersed in the water. The beauty of the Pool and the breathtaking views of the surrounding nature complete all senses.
The outdoor video surveillance system as well as the private alarm system guarantee the maximum privacy and tranquility
Trulli Tra Pietre is the ideal choice for families or large groups of friends whom desire to immerse themselves in the most authentic Apulian territory without giving up on the luxury, the comforts and the absolute privacy.
This property may be rented out also with 13 sleeps, (thus including the dependance, with two additional bedrooms and two bathrooms.), with different rental rates.
Services and Characteristics:
- Living area; with sofas and chairs, TV area, authentic open space fireplace, connected to the dining area, with large dining table, and Wi-Fi hotspot
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Furnished Bathroom (serving the Living area) - equipped with all sanitaries and shower
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom equipped with shower
- Master bedroom with french-double bed (140cm)
- Furnished Bathroom with bathtub
- Double bedroom with two single beds (joinable if necessary)
Main Body - Second Area
- Living area with corner sofa with tv corner
- Hallway with 2 Seating Sofa
- Master bedroom with ensuite furnished bathroom
- Double bedroom (Joinable if necessary) with ensuite furnished bathroom
- Infinity Pool obtained from rocks (14x10m - 0 to 2mtrs depth) welcoming a pavilion equipped with sun chairs and sun-beds
- Terrace welcoming an outdoor dining area for 14 guests
- Seating and sofas in stone
- Large BBQ with brick oven and cooking area.
- Outdoor Area and Garden covering a surface area of 20000m2 - fenced off in full
Airport: 40 km
Beach: 25 km
Restaurant: 1 km
Supermarket: 5 km
Pharmacy: 5 km
Hospital: 5 km
Station: 5 km
License or registration number:
Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
Standard occupancy: 9
Max occupancy: 9
Contrada Tarturiello - Ceglie Messapica