Holiday Apartments in Luxury Masseria
The Masseria is subdivided in two floors: the ground floor is composed of four independent apartments, all available on this website, while on the first floor we have a fifth apartment, for exclusive use of the owners, whom stay here just a few weeks a year.
The four apartments recall the colors of the earth and are embellished by beautiful rustic furniture. All four apartments are equipped with fully furnished kitchens and with ample and comfortable bathrooms, each one of them evoking the Apulian vegetation through their naming.
Roseto is the largest apartment and may welcome up to 4 guests in two comfortable bedrooms. The apartment confines with a majestic rose garden, which may be accessed from the back of the Masseria. The entrance opens up on a dining area, furnished with solid wood furniture and sofas, giving further access to a comfortable kitchen and a night-time area. The last one is composed of a Master bedroom obtained from an historic stall, and a double bedroom with bunk beds and with access to a small terrace on the back that takes you to the pool and BBQ area.
The Masseria has three other apartments on top of Roseto, namely Peperoncino, Melograno and Fico D'India, the last apartments includes a private pool.
Moving on, we find a large pool, shared with all four apartments, with salt water filtering system – without any additional chemicals. The Masseria complex is immersed in a unique environment, enriched by the nature all around, embellished by the centennial Olive trees, perfumed by the scents of the citrus trees, and by the various and typical colors of the Mediterranean: from the green colors of the vegetation, the candid white coloring of lime stone, to the shadings of stones tinted by colorful flowers. Arising in a choreographic position on a hill, allowing guests to enjoy breathtaking views reaching the clear waters of the sea.
Masseria Pepenofio offers a 5-star service: great quality bed-linen, prestigious dish service, and various other facilities including laundry service and a starred chef whom would be delighted to prepare delicious and tasty meals, recalling the local culinary traditions. This Masseria is a place of absolute charm, ideal for guests whom would love to concede themselves a little bit of luxury, once in a while. But also for guests whom wish to want to live the traditional countryside experience without giving up on the luxury of the Masseria.
Services and characteristics of Roseto:
- Living area with dining table, sofas and tv corner, WiFi, and air-conditioning
- Finely furnished Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with air-conditioning
- Double bedroom with bunkbeds and air-conditioning
- Furnished bathroom with large shower
- Outdoor area, for exclusive use of guests, equipped with dining table
Outdoor Communal area
- Shared Pool (15x7mtrs – 1,40 mtrs deep), with salt water filtering system
- Sun-beds and outdoor lounging area dispersed throughout the ample garden with green grass
- Pavilion welcoming an outdoor dining area, equipped with large table in stone
- Cooking area with BBQ and working table, with wooden bricks always available.
- Gorgeous Citrus trees, for guests, to freely pick fresh fruits.
- Cleaning and Bed-linen change (twice a week, inclusive in price)
- Laundry (on request) - including clothes washing and drying max 10 pieces: EUR 15
- Ironing (on request) - max 10 pieces: EUR 25
- Private Chef (at an additional cost, only on request)
Airport: 55 km
Beach: 8 km
Restaurant: 1 km
Supermarket: 4 km
Pharmacy: 5 km
Hospital: 6 km
Station: 7 km
Dr. M. - 29/10/2018
The apartment was very nice, everything clean and the staff friendly. Would like to come again!!
Alexander K. - 18/06/2018
What a great location plus perfect on-site service by very friendly staff.
Sylviane T. - 27/09/2016
très bel endroit au milieu des oliviers et avec vue sur la mer. bonnes prestations et très bon accueil.
Jurgen K. - 12/09/2016
Perfect location on the hillside overlooking olive groves with sea; perfectly clean. A very big thank you for a great holiday with the professional service from Ersilia! Katrin
Krisztina R. - 21/08/2016
We had a nice stay at the Masseria Pepenofino. We had nice neighbours in the other apartments, so it helped, however if you not lucky that can be an issue since the apartments are close to each other. We also found it a bit to far out from local restaurants, etc. However in general we were happy and satisfied there.