Studio apartment for rent in PugliaMasseria - Contrada San Vincenzo - Monopoli
The Masseria is subdivided in two floors: the ground floor is composed of four independent apartments, all available on this website, while on the first floor we have a fifth apartment, for exclusive use of the owners, whom stay here just a few weeks a year.
The four apartments recall the colors of the earth and are embellished by beautiful rustic furniture. All four apartments are equipped with fully furnished kitchens and with ample and comfortable bathrooms, each one of them evoking the Apulian vegetation through their naming.
Peperoncino is the loft of the Masseria: a precious jewel made out of one unique ambience, finely restructured and refurnished, that may welcome two guests. The kitchen, fully equipped and enriched by porcelain details, designed around the antique fireplace, who originally used as a place where they cooked meals. The bathroom is ample and very comfortable. From the interior it is possible to get direct access to the terrace on the back of the apartment. Moving on, we find a large pool, shared with all four apartments (salt water filtering system – without any additional chemicals).
The Masseria has three other apartments on top of Peperoncino, namely Roseto, Melograno and Fico D'India, the last apartments includes a private pool.
Moving on, we find a large pool, shared with all four apartments, with salt water filtering system – without any additional chemicals. The Masseria complex is immersed in a unique environment, enriched by the nature all around, embellished by the centennial Olive trees, perfumed by the scents of the citrus trees, and by the various and typical colors of the Mediterranean: from the green colors of the vegetation, the candid white coloring of lime stone, to the shadings of stones tinted by colorful flowers. Arising in a choreographic position on a hill, allowing guests to enjoy breathtaking views reaching the clear waters of the sea.
Masseria Pepenofio offers a 5-star service: great quality bed-linen, prestigious dish service, and various other facilities including laundry service. This Masseria is a place of absolute charm, ideal for guests whom would love to concede themselves a little bit of luxury, once in a while. But also for guests whom wish to want to live the traditional countryside experience without giving up on the luxury of the Masseria.
Services and Characteristics of Peperoncino:
- Ample open space with queen-size bed, dinign table and TV corner, WiFi, air-conditioning
- Kitchen corner obtained from an antique fireplace room, finely furnished
- Bathroom furnished with large shower
- Surrounding outdoor area, for exclusive guests use, with ample dining table
Outdoor Communal area:
- Shared Pool (15x7mtrs – 1,40 mtrs deep), with salt water filtering system
- Sun-beds and outdoor lounging area dispersed throughout the ample garden with green grass
- Pavilion welcoming an outdoor dining area, equipped with large table in stone
- Cooking area with BBQ and working table, with wooden bricks always available.
- Gorgeous Citrus trees, for guests, to freely pick fresh fruits.
- Cleaning and Bed-linen change (twice a week, inclusive in price)
- Laundry (on request) - including clothes washing and drying max 10 pieces: EUR 15
- Ironing (on request) - max 10 pieces: EUR 25
Airport: 55 km
Beach: 8 km
Restaurant: 1 km
Supermarket: 4 km
Pharmacy: 5 km
Hospital: 6 km
Station: 7 km
License or registration number:
Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupation: 2
Contrada San Vincenzo - Monopoli