Luxury Apartments in Monopoli
The Masseria is subdivided in two floors: the ground floor is composed of four independent apartments, all available on this website, while on the first floor we have a fifth apartment, for exclusive use of the owners, whom stay here just a few weeks a year.
The four apartments recall the colors of the earth and are embellished by beautiful rustic furniture. All four apartments are equipped with fully furnished kitchens and with ample and comfortable bathrooms, each one of them evoking the Apulian vegetation through their naming.
Fico D'India may welcome up to 4 guests, welcoming an ample dining area, equipped with double sofa bed, that looks over the outdoor patio facing the private pool, available exclusively for the apartment's guests.
The bedroom is furnished with prestigious furniture, and bed linen and towels are of peculiar and quality choice. The two bathrooms have been refined with “coccio pesto” a material made up of broken tiles fused together, and furnished with all necessary bathroom appliances.
Roseto, Peperoncino and Melograno are the other three apartments of the Masseria, that may be rented out in combination with Fico d’India
Moving on, we find a large pool, shared with all four apartments, with salt water filtering system – without any additional chemicals. The Masseria complex is immersed in a unique environment, enriched by the nature all around, embellished by the centennial Olive trees, perfumed by the scents of the citrus trees, and by the various and typical colors of the Mediterranean: from the green colors of the vegetation, the candid white coloring of lime stone, to the shadings of stones tinted by colorful flowers. Arising in a choreographic position on a hill, allowing guests to enjoy breathtaking views reaching the clear waters of the sea.
Masseria Pepenofio offers a 5-star service: great quality bed-linen, prestigious dish service, and various other facilities including laundry service and a starred chef whom would be delighted to prepare delicious and tasty meals, recalling the local culinary traditions. This Masseria is a place of absolute charm, ideal for guests whom would love to concede themselves a little bit of luxury, once in a while. But also for guests whom wish to want to live the traditional countryside experience without giving up on the luxury of the Masseria.
Services and Characteristics of Fico d’India:
- Living area with double sofa beds, TV corner, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning
- Open space kitchen equipped with dining table
- Furnished service bathroom, with shower
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom with ample shower
- Private pool for exclusive use of Fico d’India guests (6x3mtrs – 1,2mtrs deep), with sun-beds
- Terrace for exclusive guest use, equipped with outdoor dining table welcoming 4 guests
Outdoor Communal area:
- Shared Pool (15x7mtrs – 1,40 mtrs deep), with salt water filtering system
- Sun-beds and outdoor lounging area dispersed throughout the ample garden with green grass
- Pavilion welcoming an outdoor dining area, equipped with large table in stone
- Cooking area with BBQ and working table, with wooden bricks always available.
- Gorgeous Citrus trees, for guests, to freely pick fresh fruits.
- Cleaning and Bed-linen change (twice a week, inclusive in price)
- Laundry (on request) - including clothes washing and drying max 10 pieces: EUR 15
- Ironing (on request) - max 10 pieces: EUR 25
- Private Chef (at an additional cost, only on request)
Airport: 55 km
Beach: 8 km
Restaurant: 1 km
Supermarket: 4 km
Pharmacy: 5 km
Hospital: 6 km
Station: 7 km
Antonio B. - 19/06/2018
We chose Fico d'India, thanks to Angelo's advice, as our exclusive retreat for a very special celebration: on our tenth anniversary, I decided to marry my wife again and set up a surprise ceremony. Not only HelloApulia's founder helped me out but also his staff provided me with the best wedding planner and all other necessary steps to turn a crazy idea into a solid reality. They've been always at hand with all things we needed to make such a special stay truly memorable. No choice could have been better and we will definitely come back
Sara M. - 11/07/2017
This is our favourite place in Puglia, consistently lovely and welcoming. We love the peace and quiet of being far out in the countryside, and the surroundings and garden are wonderful. Thank you as well to the kind housekeeper Magdalena! Highly recommended!
Margret S. - 22/10/2016
Everything was fine: meeting with Mrs. Ersilia, well furnished apartment, very quite place, comfortable beds etc. Only two things were disturbing: only italian tv programmes and not working internet.
Janneke S. - 07/10/2016
We had a great stay!
Wid D. - 16/09/2016
Very good location for those who want to combine Apulian country feeling with liberty but still very close to the marvellous Monopoli. In combination with a large swimming pool and a very kind hostess, a typical garden with local herbs, barbeque and large terrace, it is the place to sit and relax.